Button # 433a 19mm hall-marked Birmingham 1910 by 'B.Ld'
Button # 686 Image submitted by Dixon Pickup
Button # 686a 'E.ARMFIELD & CO' 'BIRMINGHAM'
Huyton Golf Club - The club was founded in 1905, and played at Hurst Park, Huyton, seven
miles east of Liverpool. Title changed to Huyton and Prescot. Two slightly variable
designs were used for the silver awards. Button # 433, is exquisitely hand-engraved and shows a central
stag statant with club title and the familiar golfers’ exhortation below; it was hall-marked Birmingham
1910 by B.Ld. Button # 236 is die-cast with the designs in relief and the stag with greater prominence.