|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers
  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"Aldecress Country Club"
"NJ-0256"

Aldecress Country Club
From the Collection of the USGA Museum

Aldecress Country Club
Used

Aldecress Country Club
From the Collection of the USGA Museum

Aldecress Country Club
Used
Description

Aldecress Country Club - NJ-0256 - In 1928, at the behest of a group of civil leaders called “The Forty Millionaires”, A.W. Tillinghast designed and built the ‘Aldecress’ golf course on the site that is now Alpine Country Club. The original name was derived from the three towns to which the course is connected: Alpine, Demarest and Cresskill. This course turned out to be the most challenging for Tillilnghast to build. Located on the Jersey Palisades, rock formations required blasting in order to shape the course to his perfection. In 1960, the course was sold to the membership and the name was changed to the Alpine Country Club.

Any additional images and information about the Aldecress Country Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Logo Balls
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Golf Club Badge, Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Medal, Trophy, etc.

Aldecress Country Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. Golf Button Collection