|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers
  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"Medford Lakes Country Club"
"NJ-0135"

Medford Lakes Country Club Patch
Image submitted by an Older Club Member

Medford Lakes Country Club Logo
2011
Description

Medford Lakes Country Club - NJ-0135 - HISTORY OF THE CLUB

The Medford Lakes Country Club was started in 1929 with the acquisition of the 115 acre Shrider Farm. The original course consisted of 9 holes built under the supervision of the Scot, Alexander Finlay and it was expanded to 18 holes in 1969.

The original idea of a golf course in Medford Lakes was conceived by Leon Todd. He felt that a golf course could make our area a complete vacation land. His dream became a reality and today we are proud of the course and community.

The Medford Lakes Development Company acquired the ground necessary for the original course. In the 1930's, the club was incorporated as the Medford Lakes Country Club. The first president under the new corporation was Charles Morrison. He was president from 1941 to 1946, and was responsible for raising funds nexessary to put the club on a sound financial basis. Earle P. Bardon followed Charlie, and under his direction began a series of improvements that have been followed by his successors.

Any additional images and information about the Medford Lakes Country Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Logo Balls
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Medal, Trophy, etc.

Medford Lakes Country Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. Golf Button Collection