|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   PatMIDDL  |  
  |  Ball Markers
  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"Castle Bar Golf Club"
"MIDDL-042"

Castle Bar Golf Club
Image submitted by Dixon Pickup

Castle Bar Golf Club
Back of Button
Description

Castle Bar Golf Club - MIDDL-042 - In a booklet of the history of Ealing Golf Club - MIDDL-006. It transpires that a club started life on land at Twyford Abbey, Middlesex, as The Castle Bar Golf Club in 1898. (In times gone by this had been the Castle BEAR estate). Problems with leasing arose and the club departed to land in Perivale Lane, Ealing, and in 1901 became known as the Castle Bar Golf Club. The crest represents a bear's head issuing from a castle. (Castle Bear Estate).

Any additional images and information about the Castle Bar Golf Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Medal
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Badges, Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Trophy

Castle Bar Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. GolfTracer's Golf Course Museum