|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"Bearsted Golf Club"
"KENT-004"

Bearsted Golf Club

Bearsted Golf Club
Description

Bearsted Golf Club - KENT-004 - they started as Maidstone Golf Club - KENT-075 at the Bearsted site. This is right next to the railway station. That title went with the breakaway group who moved to the Oakwood site (nearer to Maidstone) in 1914. It was a friendly split done purely on territorial opportunity. The Bearsted Golf Club then came into being at the Bearsted site. The Oakwood site was taken over by Kent County Council in 1948 and although some play continued, it was finally wound up in 1964, thus Maidstone Golf Club ceased to exist. Bearsted Golf Club immediately offered full membership to those folk now without a club, and that is how it is today, Bearsted Golf Club.
Courtesy of Dixon Pickup

Any additional images and information about the Bearsted Golf Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Medal
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Badges, Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Trophy

Bearsted Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. Golf Button Collection