Back
  The Collectors Website                                                    ( Back to Page 12)
 
"Worlebury Ladies Golf Club"

Button # 386
Image submitted by Martin Moseling

Button # 386b
Birmingham HM 1931 'B.R.S & Co.'
Description

Worlebury Ladies Golf Club was founded in 1908 by Henry Butt, a local philanthropist, with a group of like minded prominent businessmen. Though initially for their own enjoyment, they kindly donated their shares, making it into a Members Club in 1972. It is now one of a few Golf Clubs in the area that owns its own course and clubhouse. The course was one of a number designed by Harry Vardon (winner of 7 major championships) and his brother Alfred, who was the club professional for 16 years.

Information submitted by Martin Moseling.

Button back
Dixon Pickup - 386b - Birmingham HM 1931 'B.R.S & Co.'

Worlebury Ladies Golf Club

Buttons # 386

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. Golf Button Collection