Founded 1893 and existed until 1920 when, with the formation of Wanstead Sports
Ground Ltd, the name was changed to Wanstead GC. Originally 9 holes, it was expanded to 14 holes in 1898 and 17
holes by 1913 with the final hole being added in 1919. The club is only a iron away from Canary Wharf in Londonís
Wanstead Park Golf Club
Button # 365 & # 639
Any additional information
would be appreciated.
check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.