Back
  The Collectors Website                                   ( Back to Page 1)     ( Back to Alphabetical List)
 
"North Brighton Golf Club"

Button # 1
Image submitted by John Sagi

Back of Button # 1a
25mm Gold Stamped (9ct)
Description

North Brighton Golf Club - was an Australian Club in NSW which was situated on the Wirral peninsula in Cheshire in the North of England and folded in 1950. It was superseded by the New Brighton Golf Club.


New Brighton Golf Club - Instituted 1890. A 9 hole course between Sandcliffe Road and Sea Road. Taken over in 1908 by Wallasey Borough Council and renamed Wallasey Municipal Golf Course. It was used by New Brighton Golf Club, The Grove Golf Society, The Warren Golf Society and West Wirral Golf Society. In 1913, The Grove, The Warren and The West Wirral Societies leased a new plot of land and formed the current Bidston Golf Club.

North Brighton Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. Golf Button Collection