Button # 246 Image submitted by a Private Collector
Button # 246a Back of Button
Button # 342 Image submitted by Yvo Melis
Button # 342a 'J.R.GAUNT & SON' BIRMINGHAM'
Troon Golf Club - Troon Golf Club was formed on the 16th March 1878, at a Meeting of enthusiasts,
in the Portland Arms Hotel in Troon. The first Captain appointed was James Dickie who held office for four
years. Dr John Highet held the office of Honorary Secretary from 1878 until 1893.
Troon Golf Club - 2
Button # 246 & # 342
Any additional information
would be appreciated.
check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.