North West Golf Club - Established in 1891, The Northwest
Golf Club has often been dubbed by Cecil Barcroft, the ' St Andrews if of Ireland' as it draws its links
comparisons with that of the famous Scottish links.
The patent mark on this example is approx 1895-1905. Their crest is still in use today.
Image # 165aa is from Dixon Pickup's collection.
North West Golf Club
Button # 165
Any additional information
would be appreciated.
check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.