Button # 446a 22.5mm 'Pitt & Co. 31 Maddox St. London W'
Button # 64 Image submitted by John Sagi
Back of Button # 64a 26mm Silver flat HM 1921 'LP&A
Button # 64b 26mm Silver flat HM 1925 'LP&A
New Mills Golf Club - was founded in 1907 at Shaw Marsh, New Mills,
Stockport. Button 446 represents a closed back convex copper gilt uniform issue of
22.5mm diameter, with simple clubs and initials. The back mark is Pitt & Co. 31 Maddox
St. London W (the post 1895 address).
Another club candidate for this button, North Middlesex, was not formed until 1928.