Muswell Hill Golf Club - The club was founded in 1893 at Rhodes Avenue, Wood Green,
London N22. An attractive copper gilt uniform example whereon only the areas in relief
are gilded, producing a pleasing two-tone effect. Centrally upon crossed clubs is placed a
neat monogram MHGC, with a ball below. The full Club title is placed around the edge, in
the base of which in minute lettering is inscribed Vaughton Birm. The item is 21mm.