|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers
  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"Corstorphine Golf Club"
"MIDLO-028"

Corstorphine Golf Club
Image from the Collection of John Sagi

Corstorphine Golf Club
Blank Back
Description

Corstorphine Golf Club - MIDLO-028 - Instituted 1902. A 9-hole course on the south west slopes of Corstorphine Hill, opened on 11.10. 02. Closed in 1927 when the Zoological Gardens acquired the ground for expansion. The club relocated to become Ratho Park Golf Club in 1928.

Courtesy of Alan Jackson

Any additional images and information about the Corstorphine Golf Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Medal
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Badges, Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Trophy

Corstorphine Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. GolfTracer's Golf Course Museum