Ladbrook Park Golf Club - The club was founded in 1908 and located at Tanworth-in-
Arden, Solihull, Warwickshire. The button consists of a fine silver and enamel award
type with considerable artistic design, comprising leaf sprays, clubs, scroll work, a
rococo shield for the recipientís details, and a central oval frame for the male golfer. A
triple title scroll completes the picture. The button measures 25mm and is backmarked
Birmingham 1928 by J.A.R.. The ladiesí version # 432, where apart from the
change of the central figure, the pattern was unaltered.