|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"St. Augustines Golf Club"
"KENT-053"

St. Augustines Golf Club
Image from the Collection of Dixon Pickup

St. Augustines Golf Club
Birmingham HM 1910 'C&N'
Description

St. Augustines Golf Club - KENT-053 - This club was formed in 1907. This is an eighteen-hole course at Cottington Road, Cliffsend, Ramsgate Kent. A very handsome silver and multi enamelled award example (22mm). Centrally a shield bears the arms of St Augustine’s Monastery, Canterbury, sable, a cross argent. The club placed a charge in the centre being a roundel outlined in red and containing waves of the sea. The club title has a background of blue enamel. The reverse with marks for Birmingham 1910 by ‘C&N’ (Crisford & Norris Ltd, 118 Vyse Street Birmingham).

Any additional images and information about the St. Augustines Golf Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Medal
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Badges, Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Trophy

St. Augustines Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. Golf Button Collection