|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers
  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"North Brighton Golf Club"
"CHES-082"

North Brighton Golf Club
Image from the Collection of John Sagi

North Brighton Golf Club
25mm Gold Stamped (9ct)
Description

North Brighton Golf Club - CHES-082 - Instituted 1890. A 9 hole course between Sandcliffe Road and Sea Road. Taken over in 1908 by Wallasey Borough Council and renamed Wallasey Municipal Golf Course. It was used by New Brighton Golf Club, The Grove Golf Society, The Warren Golf Society and West Wirral Golf Society. In 1913, The Grove, The Warren and The West Wirral Societies leased a new plot of land and formed the current Bidston Golf Club - CHES-009

Any additional images and information about the North Brighton Golf Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Medal
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Badges, Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Trophy

North Brighton Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. GolfTracer's Golf Course Museum