|   GolfTracer  |   Club Buttons  |   Postcards  |   Scorecards  |   Bagtags  |   Medals  |   Patches  |  
  |  Ball Markers
  |   Miscellaneous  |  
"Warrington Golf Club"
"CHES-076"

Warrington Golf Club
Image from the Collection of John Sagi

Warrington Golf Club
30mm Birmingham HM 1909 'J.M'
Description

Warrington Golf Club - CHES-076 - Founded in 1903 at the present location of Hill Warren, Appleton some three mil;es south of town.

A 25mm, silver award example. The obverse shows the normalchargesof clubs, initials and a ball;upon the clubs, a shield bearing thr arms of the town, granted in 1897. Erminois six lions rampant gules within a bordure azure charged with eight cups'. The reverse is marked for Birmingham 1910 by JM, probably Joseph Moore of Persford Street. Today, the club employs the full achievement of arms of the town.

Information is from an article in "The British Golf Collectors Society"written by Dixon Pickup.

Any additional images and information about the Warrington Golf Club is appreciated.

Golf Club Award
Golf Club Bag Tag
Golf Club Button
Golf Club Medal
Golf Club Patch
Club's Homepage
Golf Club Paper Items
Badges, Golf Club Pin, Brooch, etc.
Golf Club Plate, Dish, etc.
Golf Club Postcard
Golf Club Scorecard
Golf Club Trophy

Warrington Golf Club

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Please check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.

Your feedback is important to us. GolfTracer's Golf Course Museum