Brandwood House Golf Club - Instituted 1923. An 18-hole course at Brandwood Road, Kings Heath, the planning of
which owed much to A R Wheildon, of Moseley. The attractions of the club include billiards - there are three tables
at members’ command - and tennis - both hard and grass courts - so that if there is any monotony at golf alternative
consolations are available. The club appeals especially to Players who wish to have a game in the evening after business
hours, for, being within five minutes walk of the Alcester Lane’s tram Terminus, it is unusually accessible and can be
reached fron town within forty minutes by tram or bus. Ceased operation 1936.
Information submitted by Alan Jackson
John Sagi - 70a - 22mm Birmingham HM 1929 'W.O.L.'
Brandwood HouseGolf Club
Any additional information
would be appreciated.
check back, there will be many interesting items to enjoy.